Thursday, May 30, 2013

To dream, perchance to blog

Dear diary,
This afternoon, out of the blue, I had a most unexpected revelation: I miss blogging.

I read several blogs regularly but it had been a long time since I last considered writing anything. (And two years to the day since I actually did so, apparently)  No wonder I have so many ideas spinning around in my head.. they are looking for a way out!  :)

I still love my mobile devices, though the lineup looks a little different these days: I traded my Windows laptop for a Macbook, upgraded my phone to a Nexus 4 and haven't touched my tablet in ages.  I am intensely interested in the Google Glass experiment* and I work in mobile application development.
(* sorry Apple but you are dead wrong about wrist devices being the way to go)

Since I already started jotting down ideas for more posts, I guess the monkey is back...

No comments:

Post a Comment